Decorative Concrete Services in Westlake TX
Our stained concrete driveway contractor provides the following services to the community of Westlake for:
- Polished Concrete – a simple concrete flooring that mimics natural rock or stone. The process provides a durable surface that lasts longer than other flooring materials and can be used in a variety of applications for both commercial and residential purposes.
- Epoxy Coatings – Applying an epoxy coat is a simple process, the liquid epoxy offers endless options for application and once it cures, or hardens, it settles into a durable, long-lasting coating.
- Overlays – Overlays offer the opportunity to improve existing concrete flooring with a brand new look and an improved surface.
- Concrete Floors – concrete can be transformed into a flooring solution that complements the style and function of your business or home.
- Concrete Driveways – driveway resurfacing allows you to be creative with a variety of colors and pattern options that can be customized to your personal taste as well as the current architecture and design of your property.
- Patios – A resurfaced patio is an affordable improvement project for your home or business.
- Garages – Concrete is the foundation of choice for most garages and resurfacing your garages concrete surface can transform the entire space.
- Residential Concrete – Concrete that is professionally polished is now sought after as a worthwhile and affordable flooring option for modern homes.
- Commercial Concrete – Concrete is almost like a blank canvas when it comes to adding designs and colors to a polished finish. Creative use of stains and artistic designs can help turn standard-grade concrete flooring into decorative concrete with a fashionable look and feel for your business.
Information About Westlake, Texas
Westlake is a town in Denton and Tarrant Counties in the U.S. state of Texas and an upscale suburb of Fort Worth.
- Population (approx.): 15,023
- Geo coordinates: 32.982584°N, -97.205670°W
- Postcodes: 70669
Roads in Westlake Texas
- JT Ottinger Road
- Texas State Highway 114
- Texas State Highway 170
- U.S. Route 377
- Farm to Market Road 1938
School Facilities Nearby
- Westlake Academy
- Walnut Grove Elementary School, Exemplary
- Durham Intermediate School, Exemplary
- Carroll Middle School, Exemplary and National Blue Ribbon School
- Carroll High School, Exemplary and National Blue Ribbon School
- Carroll Senior High School, Exemplary
- Byron Nelson High School
- James M. Steele Accelerated High School
Nearby Airport Station
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Things to do in Westlake, Texas
- Harmony Park – Park in Trophy Club, Texas
- Solana Business Park – The Solana Business Park, built in the 1980’s and designed by famous architect Ricardo Legorreta, was the first of its kind for the DFW.
- Project Blizzard is a 44-acre planned mixed-use development on the 114/170 merge and next to Lake Turner to be developed by Hillwood Properties.