Decorative Concrete Services in Westlake TX
Austin Decorative Concrete Solutions is the best concrete contractor serving the community citizens of Westlake with good customer satisfaction providing the following services:
- Decorative Concrete contractors use your existing concrete flooring to provide a high-end appearance by using a variety of materials that can be applied to change the look of your concrete floors while still maintaining its original functionality. .
- Professional Polished Concrete – reveal a striking appearance that mimics natural rock or stone. The process provides a durable surface that lasts longer than other materials and can be used in a variety of applications for both commercial and residential purposes. Many customers are requesting epoxy floors in Austin.
Information About Westlake, Texas
Westlake is a town in Denton and Tarrant Counties in the U.S. state of Texas and an upscale suburb of Fort Worth.
- Population (approx.): 15,023
- Geo coordinates: 32.982584°N, -97.205670°W
- Postcodes: 70669
Roads in Westlake Texas
- JT Ottinger Road
- Texas State Highway 114
- Texas State Highway 170
- U.S. Route 377
- Farm to Market Road 1938
School Facilities Nearby
- Westlake Academy
- Walnut Grove Elementary School, Exemplary
- Durham Intermediate School, Exemplary
- Carroll Middle School, Exemplary and National Blue Ribbon School
- Carroll High School, Exemplary and National Blue Ribbon School
- Carroll Senior High School, Exemplary
- Byron Nelson High School
- James M. Steele Accelerated High School
Nearby Airport Station
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Fort Worth Alliance Airport
Things to do in Westlake, Texas
- Harmony Park – Park in Trophy Club, Texas
- Solana Business Park – The Solana Business Park, built in the 1980’s and designed by famous architect Ricardo Legorreta, was the first of its kind for the DFW.
- Project Blizzard is a 44-acre planned mixed-use development on the 114/170 merge and next to Lake Turner to be developed by Hillwood Properties.